- Pistons are made of a special hypereutectic alloy and coated with moly which makes them less prone to scuffing on cold starts and virtually eliminates ring groove pound-out.
- Positive intake seals mete the oil to the valve stems to reduce oil consumption and help prevent abnormal combustion.
- Double roller, heavy - duty timing chain passes GM's 400 hour "dock test." No car - type, link chain has ever passed this test.
- Brass freeze plugs will never rust or corrode like the standard steel ones found in most other engines.
- Premium quality ring sets with moly top rings seal better and last longer.
- Heavy - duty valves with chrome plated stems that minimize wear, ensure longer life and better performance.
Click here for marine warranty information